Re: How to compile in Fedora?

David Boles wrote:

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

I still like Fedora the best because of its huge flexibility, but it
does take a bit more work to set up, which for the technically
challenged, makes it a bit hard to recommend.
Some specific ideas on what could be improved will help drive the
changes in the subsequent releases. It is a bit late for Fedora Core 5
for things not planned to be done already though.

I have seen your name before. ;-) Actually I believe you replied to a question
of mine. People like you, and many others, whose names I will remember much
better later have helped me in the short time that I have been 'here'. Perhaps
you remember. I had the question about listing duplicate file names with
different versions in the rpm DB?
Dont remember that. Been answering way too many questions to remember specific instances

Okay. I understand the concept of "specific ideas". Please. Sent to where?
Directed to who? Worded how?
If its specific enough it can be filed as bug reports and requests for enhancements to http://bugzilla.redhat.com. If it requires discussions present concise proposals to fedora-devel list.

--
Rahul