Re: FC4 - External Hard Driver Issue

2006/1/25, Hoffmann <oasf2004@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for your message. Just one more information. My
external HD is NOT a USB one. I mean, there exist an
entrance on my box, and all I need to do is to insert
the external HD into that entrance.
Could I hear from you again?

Thanks!
Hoffmann
Sorry, I don't understand exaclty what type of HD you want to insert in what kind of entrance.
What is this? An ext case for std IDE or SATA drive with an external USB interface or what?

--
Alessandro Brezzi