Re: FC4 - External Hard Driver Issue

2006/1/25, Hoffmann <oasf2004@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Alessandro,

I didn't get you. Could you, please, explain more? I
mean, what is udev, and how can I change such rules?
Thanks!
Hoffmann

I suspect some problem in yours udev rules: USB stuff are handled by udev which use a set of rules to set the mount point and option.

Sorry If I'm not more specific but I'm away from my FC4 box, but you can see if:
http://reactivated.net/writing_udev_rules.html
is of interest for you.

HTH
Alessandro