Re: mount, install problem

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 17:05 +0100, Guillaume wrote:
> yep!
> This is not fixing my problem.
> I try mkfifo & mknod to create a new loop device, but nothing working...
> Any idea?
> 2006/1/24, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Paul Howarth:
> >
> > Guillaume:
> > > Hu :) why top posting is forbiden?
> >
> > The information page about using this mailing list explains how you
> > should use it.  The why is because it's a pain, in several ways.
> >
> > --
> > Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored.
> > I read messages from the public lists.
> >
> > --

Guillaume,

I just did a mknod /tmp/loop1 in the shell on the tty2 of the install
system and the device was made.  I don't have a mounted file system with
an iso on it to try at the moment, but this should work.  If it doesn't,
feel free to email me directly and I'll try and duplicate your setup.

--
Tony Heaton
CCN-9

- "If you do nothing, they'll win"