Re: Fetchmail socket problem

On Monday 23 Jan 2006 20:43, jdow wrote:

> Make sure nothing else is calling procmail or forwarding back to your
> mail address. Log hits might be interesting. At least that will tell
> dovecot where to go to get the mail. Er, make sure kmail is NOT doing
> the fetchmail and procmail from the same rc file. That could cause a
> loop. (I am concluding based on two people with kmail problems that
> kmail is its own best punishment for using it.)

If I leave kmail alone on that box and try to read from here that should
be sufficient safeguard, I think.

It's late now, and I don't think to clearly at this time of night.  I
have to work out why the transport maps were working, but aren't now.
I'll tackle that in the morning.  Thanks for the help so far.

Anne