Re: Fedora list subscription at UOL.br.com

Hi

Maybe Eliot Lee could give the problematic e-mailadres. I suppose he
sent his mail on the Fedora Foundation to everyone on the list, so I
suppose also to this e-mailadres. Maybe he could track it down, so the
listadmin could get rid of it, for once and for good.

I believe it has been tracked down once before, the offender knocked
off the list, and offender rejoined the list. Furthermore offender
refuses to turn off the uol anti-spam option.

Ya. Been tried quite a few different ways. The sucker is being just too clever for the list good. Other than banning uol itself which I believe is already done for this list, we can only hope someone comes up with a better resolution other than marking stuff as junk or blocking them off.

--
Rahul