Re: Fedora list subscription at UOL.br.com

On 1/22/06, Bart Couvreur <dencouf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2006/1/22, Mikkel L. Ellertson <mikkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > jdow wrote:
> > > From: "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>

> > > It's hopeless, Dotan. Simply block the antispam messages from uol.br
> > > and drop them. (Or simply block the entire ISP.) I do the former with
> > > a simply procmail rule. It comes in and is redirected to /dev/null.
> > >
> > > {^_^}
> > >
> > Now, if everyone redirected the messages to the postmaster, maybe we
> > could fill up his/her/its mailbox. But I suspect that all message to
> > the postmaster just get routed to /dev/null...
> >
> > Mikke
>
> Maybe Eliot Lee could give the problematic e-mailadres. I suppose he
> sent his mail on the Fedora Foundation to everyone on the list, so I
> suppose also to this e-mailadres. Maybe he could track it down, so the
> listadmin could get rid of it, for once and for good.
>
> Bart

There are others now. I get one from a full mailbox. I wrote the
thepostmaster at said domain, but I don't expect that to bear fruit,
either.

If this is a maintained list, then I would like to see some maintance
performed on the subscribers list. I know the problem, "the server
does not tell us which address to remove". There was initiative about
a month ago whereby someone tried to email portions of the list to
narrow it down, but got nowhere.

Allright, enough bandwidth wasted on this stupid subject again. Is it
in the FAQs yet?

Dotan Cohen
http://ie-only.com