Re: Trivial question

Teilhard Knight wrote:
How do I install a local rpm package? It is in my HD, and the
documentation about handling packages does not tell me how to do it.
Thanks.

Teilhard.
yum localinstall <filename>

Where, of course, <filename> is replaced by the path and name of the RPM you wish to install.

Thanks very much. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Teilhard.