Re: Cups Problems

On Sat, Jan 21, 2006 at 08:36:21PM +0000, David Henry Wild wrote:
> > displaying
> > sort
> > get the
> > even if
> > > I'm using Firefox 1.5
> > I don't know that it is browser problem but I am curious, where did
> > you get firefox 1.5?
> > The latest I can update to is: firefox-1.0.7-1.1.fc4
> It isn't a browser problem, because I get a very similar result in
> Konqueror. :-((
>
> I downloaded 1.5 from the web somewhere, it wasn't a Fedora update.
Well I guess I have to assume you are doing something wrong. Would you
be willing to send a list of the steps you went through befor the
failure? Then maybe we could help yoo move forward.
Step 1 I would assume is to point your browser to: localhost:631
Then what did you do?

People who push both buttons should get their wish.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484