Re: Cups Problems

quoting some unattributed authors, and I didn't keep prior messages to
figure it out:

>>> But it's a very small square - and there is nothing in it. Clicking on
>>> the down button doesn't do anything, and it won't accept any input from
>>> me.

I'm wondering what browser is being used, whether it's not displaying
the page properly?  At this stage you're not even looking at what sort
of printer will be configured, but how a printer will be connected
(direct, through a network, what sort of network, etc).  You'll get the
same items in that list, regardless of what printer you have, or even if
there is no printer.

I read messages from the public lists.