automatically mounting Windows Home directories/shares on Linux

I'd like to be able to mount, at login, my home directory which is
managed by a Windows 2000 server.  Is there a way to do this
automatically, ie where it does not involve a credentials file, ala
NIS/AutoFS?

I can't seem to find information for the above, but I have found the
smbmount stuff with the credentials.  I just don't want my password in a
file, nor have the need to change that file when my password is changed.

Thanks
eric