Re: Blurry monitor on FC4

On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 13:30 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> But the monitor looked fine connected to _that_other_box_ with the
> extension cable. (I hate those comparisions, but it's true)

Impedence mismatches thanks to the output circuitry of one video card
versus some other, the cabling, and the input circuitry of the monitor
can all play an effect on the signal quality.

Or to be blunt, what works with other equipment isn't going to help you
with what you're actually trying to use.  :-\

I've got one video card that has just awful output, and one monitor
which has an awful input stage.  I don't use them in combination with
each other, it's too punishing on the eyes.

I read messages from the public lists.