Re: Remote Linux desktop

gerrynix wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a client who needs to display a desktop from one Linux box to
> another on their Local Area Network. Which might be the best besr
> method?  Is there a VNC client for Linux?  Is rsh or ssh better?

Do you need to display the desktop that is running on one Linux
machine on another, (VNC) be able to do a GUI login on one machine
from another machine, (VNC, or XDMCP) or do you just want to run
programs on one machine from another machine? (X forwarding)

What kind of security do you need for this connection?

Mikkel