Re: Boot cd

David Fletcher wrote:
> What I actually volunteered to do was write the document AFTER
> establishing contact with somebody who controls the iso downloads
> folder. If it was buried in this mail archive it would simply be a
> waste of my time. Its existence needs to be obvious to anybody
> interested in using Fedora, before they start downloading.
>
> Otherwise we'll just continue to land fill with ruined CD-Rs.
>
> If you or anybody else knows an appropriate person to contact at Red
> Hat please feel free to pass on my email address, or pass his/her
> email address to me off list.

The Fedora Documentation list (at fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx and
seem to be the place to go. You might also find
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/NewWriters and
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/HowTo relevant.

Thanks!

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Beneath this stone lies Murphy,
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | They buried him today,