Re: Shared User Accounts under KDE/GNOME FC4 and/or FC5 Test2

Ernest L. Williams Jr. wrote:

What I have is NFS/NIS client Fedora workstations with a shared user
account located on centralized file server. So each workstation login ends up pointing to the same home directory on
the single NFS server.  Am I asking for trouble?

Can't speak for Gnome, but KDE should be fine. In short, you're logging in the same user/homedir on multiple machines?

-- Rex