FC4 Installation problem "Error informing kernel about modification to partition ..."

Hi,

I am trying to install FC4 on a system that already has FC3 installed
and running fine on. When I try and install FC4 I get an error from
Anaconda stating "Error informing kernel about modification to partition /dev/sda5"
and the install aborts.

The system is a dual Xeon server with two SCSI disks. Each disk is partitioned
into 7 partitions. 6 of the partitions are separately raided to give 6 RAID1
partitions. The other two harddisk partitions are used for swap. The system is
installed on partition /dev/md1 with the other partitions containing general data.
I am installing from a server containg the FC4 distribution using NFS.

I am trying to install FC4 on /dev/md1 as a new install to completly overwrite the
FC3 installation but keep the other partions intact.

I understand others have been having similar problems with FC4 possibly due to
a file descriptor leak in Anaconda.

Is there an updated Anaconder installer somewhere or does anyone have any information
on how I can update the FC4 Anaconda or any other sugestions ?

Cheers

Terry