Re: OT(?) FC2 Very slow printing to HP DeskJet 870Cse

Klaasjan Brand wrote:
On 1/17/06, Mike McCarty <mike.mccarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Off topic due to age of FC2?

Anyway, have installed an HP DeskJet 870Cse, and it prints
unbearably slowly, like 30 minutes per page.

If you have the option of testing the printer on another system maybe you
can determine if it's the operating or the printer itself that needs fixing.

I was able to do something even better. I was able to take a
web page which took 30 minutes per page to print, and subset
it to one which prints quite quickly. So I know that it is
not just the printer, nor is it the CPU getting bottled up,
but something with the configuration and how it handles things.

But I still don't know what the problem is.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.