Re: FC-4 Wireless Problem

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Summerfied" <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: FC-4 Wireless Problem

Stephen Hess wrote:
First, don't let that error throw you. If the box is checked in the
"system-network-config" app then it pegs on my laptop but I can still
connect.

I am assuming you have installed and configured ndiswrapper to be able to
use your wireless card.

What makes you suppose he needs it? I have two brands of 11g cards working without it.

Actually, this is my case too. I do not need ndiswrapper.

Teilhard.