Re: Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Hi

Fedora legacy team would have to agree to this change as in their best interests before the core team goes on a tangent and enables this.

Errr, I thought that the legacy team had no choice about taking
over per that policy you quoted earlier.

Oh yes they do. Its entirely up to them when they decide to support a release, which repositories and on what architectures

 The choice is in how
the core team handles the users and more importantly in how
machines are affected when the user does not make any changes
other than running updates.  This isn't a tangent.  It's a
necessary security update that can only be done in the core
repository.  Unless, of course, the core repository becomes
a mirror of legacy...
We can make a change in core packages but I would like to hear the response from the legacy team first.

--
Rahul