Re: Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

> This has always been the policy so far. FC X goes legacy when Fedora Z
> test 2 gets released. If you care about Fedora X at that point, join the
> Fedora Legacy team and contribute.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy

FWIW,

Prior to FC 5, there were always two test releases.
With FC 5, we have 3 test releases, which pushes the GA a little longer.
I think the decision to have 3 test releases, and to have a longer life-
cycle is wise. But I would rather see FC 3 being maintained a little
longer. Maybe even until FC 5 test 3 is out.
You can see it as the same policy: FC X is out when FC X+2 last test
release is out.

---
Ezra
www.spikesource.com