Documantation managment and work flow manangment system

Hi
I'm looking for a documantation managment and work flow manangment system, so we can document our development work and procedures.
We also need to be able to ptoduce reports for investors. Preferably mysql and php based ...
 Any adeas of such software .. or should i write my own..

--
Gregory Machin
greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+27 72 524 8096