Re: Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Hi

If we wanted FC4, we'd have installed it ages ago. In fact, had _I_ installed any FC machines in the past six months ago, I would have installed FC4.

At this time in its life, I don't care for FC4; if I must choose between upgrading my FC3 boxes and switching to Legacy, the choice I want is to upgrade to FC5.

Thats your choice. Wait till FC5 is released and upgrade. There is no major security bugs left unfixed in FC3. All of those was taken care of before handing it over to the legacy team. So you can just enable legacy and get updates if you want to for a period of merely two months.

--
Rahul