Re: Parse Email to MySQL???

--On Monday, January 16, 2006 11:48 AM -0500 David Cary Hart <Fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a very large archive of email that I would like to parse to MySQL.
Before I spend hours with PHP, Is anyone aware of an app that might help
me do this?

No solution, but my approach would be to write something in Perl that uses DBI and IMAP. Put the mailboxes where your IMAP server (eg. Dovecot) can find them.