Re: Network Manager drops wireless connections

> You really want to bring this up on the network-manager list.  Subscribe
> at http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/networkmanager-list.

Thanks, but before going there I thought I would see if anyone else had seen
similar things, or if its just me. If someone else tells me "yes, I saw a
similar thing and is due to change in package XXX which was updated from YYY
to ZZZ" then I know its FC specific.

I will post there anyway ...

cheers Chris