RE: news reader

[...]
> > mindwave@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > > I'm using PAN ande really like it.
> > >
> > > if you used Rabbit in the windows world its a LOT like it.
> > >
> > > unfortunately that means it also has the same limitations (i used
> > > Forte's Agent in windows for YEARS so i'm rather jaded)
> > >
> > > but really like it.
> > >
> > > for example my news server was up and down all weekend,
> and whereas
> > > agent would have just quit and i would have had to start over PAn
> > > offered to resume everything it was douing when the server became
> > > available again.

Now I see some problems with Knode.

  1. I do not see the authors of the articles displayed in the folder
     in which I store articles of interest.

  2. In the same storage folder, I cannot make it use the tree display
     of articles.

Is there a way to correct these, or should I try one of the other
clients? In view of these comments, which one?

Thanks for your help.
Mike.

--
Michael D. Berger