Re: CD burn software

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 19:12 +0000, Paul Smith wrote:
> On 1/16/06, LostSon <LostSon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  I sure most people would reccommend k3b i personally like gnomebaker,
> > or you could always use the command line.
>
> Does gnomebaker work on KDE?
>
> Paul

 Hmm I dont know never tried to mix them, im sure it will but it will
install quite a few gnome dependencies would be my guess. Maybe not
though. Gnomebaker is still very young in development so k3b might be a
better way to go. I personally havent had any troubles with gnomebaker
no crashes or anything of that magnatude. Good luck.
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org

    /\