From: Markku Kolkka <markkuk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, January 16, 2006 6:02 am
Subject: Re: news reader

Michael D. Berger kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika maanantai, 16. tammikuuta 2006 02:35):

I tried Knode "because it was
there", and so far it seems satisfactory.  I saved a news
article to a "folder" I created, but I cannot find the
"folder" on the disk. Does anyone know were it is?

Try ~/.kde/share/apps/knode/folders/

--
Markku Kolkka
markku.kolkka@xxxxxx

Which is also nice if you have to stop and logout after selecting a 56 part post. Also, if you set the cache large enough and you do something stupid like delete the *.rar files before you mean to, it will rebuild the downloads from the cache. :) Saved my butt more than once.