Re:: Home remodel software

Mick Mearns wrote:
Hello list;
  we are re-modeling our bathroom and would like to explore floorplan
and layout options.
Would someone please recommend a Linux program for this?

Is there one with standard models for sinks/showers etc?
With hot/cold/waste water pipes, and electrical wires?
Variable scale grid?

While we're discussing this, I was about to ask much the same question, though my requirements are probably not as demanding.

We're landscaping (blocks, pavers, fences) and painting (we'd like to change colours of things [eg walls, trims] quickly to see how it looks - I tried The Gimp with photos but either The Gimp or The Driver's hopeless), and maybe removing/adding walls.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait