Re: Help Kickstart

last error:  kickstart.py

line 1559 in setGroupSelection
pkgs=grpset.hdrlist.pkgnames [name]

KeyError: openoffice

Has the kickstart.py been patched since the golden FC4 ISO's were
released?  I still have the feeling I'm doing something wrong.  I'll try
and look at the kickstart.py this weekend.  I'm just not a python
programmer (yet :)

Thanks - Tod

Couple of shots in the dark, have you run the verify media test on your CD's?  Also, have you tried doing a minimal install on the machine and using the ks config from that to test on the same machine?

          -Mike