Help Kickstart

I have been trying to get a kickstart install to work off and on for about a week now. I finally did a minimal install of FC4 on my box, got the anaconda-ks.cfg file, copied it to a floppy, and uncommented out the part lines just to see if I could get a non-customized kickstart install to work. No joy.

The only thing I can think of is that I have a SCSI hard drive and that the installer can't recognize. My SCSI dvd drive I'm doing the install from is recognized though and works fine, that's how I did the minimal installation.

I'm using the original FC4 ISO images from the FC4 website. At the prompt I use ks=floppy:/ks-cfg. I have the ks.cfg on an ext2 formatted floppy disk. The floppy is fine, and anaconda is reading it.

What could I be doing wrong? I'll be happy to post my ks.cfg if it will help.

Thanks- Tod