Re: Receiving duplicate email from the list

Joachim Backes wrote:
Hi,

sometimes get duplicate email from the FC list (the message id's are
identical). Did somebody make similar experiences?

Likely some twit is replying to you and to the list. Like this:-)

I don't know a good way round it; you can go to the list details page and set your preferences to not get a copy when someone replies direct, but then I sort on the headers that the list manager inserts.

So I have what I have in my sig and occasionally delete any unsorted mail without reading it.

I manage herakles.homelinux.org and I sometimes think of improving the antispam rules to bounce email to this address that is not from redhat.com (postfix allows me to do that).

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait