Re: Firefox browser?

under.actuate@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I've checked the internet connection and it's active.  I use ethernet.  It
seems to be perfect.  However, I'm unable to browse the web...Firefox won't
go.  Does anyone know what the issue could be?

If all else is fine with your internet connection, you probably have an issue with your router and IPV6. IPV6 is enabled by default in firefox, but can cause issues. See here for the solution:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-December/msg04034.html

HTH,

Jonathan