Re: Support for MPEG

Tamal Kanti Nath wrote:
Why MPEG based softwares or plugins are not supported by Fedora ?
When I am trying to install Mplayer and XINE from RPM both suffers for missing library. Where can I download those libraries ? Are there any plugins that can be added to fedora core audio and video programs ?

They are supported by Fedora, just not supplied by with the Fedora install. This is due to legal issues. Search the archives.