Re: The startup of KDE is interrupted for one minute - why?

Michael Wright wrote:

> Thats what happen when i installed fedoracore 3 ? with the Ctrl-Alt-F1
> can that be used as a command centre like Command window in windows eg
> xp? never head of it till now.

Hearing about Ctrl-Alt-F1 for the first time (there are other terminals
up on Ctrl-Alt-F2..F6 as well) usually leads to the pressing question...
how do I get back to the graphical desktop? :-)  Ctrl-Alt-F7 is usually
the answer (although in special cases it might be on F8, F9 etc).

-Andy