Dynamic DNS Updating

I have searched the internet for this answer, but to
have not been able to find one.
What is the proper syntax for "allow-transfer { lan;
}" to do updates using my RNDC key? Per my example
below, it does allow it but when I start named, I get
an error that allowing update via IP address is
insecure.
Thanks for your help.

// Define address range for the local domain.
acl lan {
	192.168.100/24;
	127.0.0.0/24;
};

options {
	directory "/var/named";
	/*
	 * If there is a firewall between you and nameservers
you want
	 * to talk to, you might need to uncomment the
query-source
	 * directive below.  Previous versions of BIND always
asked
	 * questions using port 53, but BIND 8.1 uses an
unprivileged
	 * port by default.
	 */
	// query-source address * port 53;

	// Only allow queries and listen from the local
domain.
	allow-query { lan; };
	allow-recursion { lan; };
	allow-transfer { lan; };
	listen-on {
		 127.0.0.1;
		 192.168.100.1;
	};

};

// Top Level domain name servers.
zone "." IN {
	type hint;
	file "named.ca";
};

// Localhost Zones
zone "localhost" IN {
	type master;
	file "localhost.zone";
	allow-update { lan; };
};

// Provide a reverse lookup for the loopback address
127.0.0.1
zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" IN {
	type master;
	file "named.local";