rsync copying files it doesn't need to

Dear All,

I am using a simple rsync command to synchronise a directory across two machines:

rsync -e "ssh" -va --delete /home/jgu/ user@remote:/home/jgu/backup

Which does everything one would expect... and more. For some reason, *every* time I run this, it copies accross 5 files which haven't changed:

equipment/FDI_camera/Drivers and Setup Files/
equipment/FDI_camera/Drivers and Setup Files/FDI Picasso (dll based)/
equipment/FDI_camera/Drivers and Setup Files/FDI Picasso Labview VI's and intermediate support dll/ equipment/FDI_camera/Drivers and Setup Files/Picasso Rev-B SDK v4.52 (04-20004) installer/
equipment/FDI_camera/Manuals/

I have no idea why it is continually thinking these files have changed locally. I initially thought it might be because there are spaces in the file and directory names, but the last of these 5 does not have spaces. Is this a bug with rsync?

Jonathan