Accidentally clobbered zlib RPM, not rpm won't work

Well, I was trying to back out some of the packages that got accidentally
sucked down by yum from ATrpms.  In the process of "cleaning up",
the RPM for zlib got nuked.

No various things including rpm and wget won't work.

I thought that yum would have left the previous rpm versions in place,
but it doesn't seem to have.  Oops.

What's the work-around?

Thanks,

-Philip