Re: Accessing a SCSI tape via cardbus

How does the mechanism work? If the right driver is already loaded when the card gets inserted, the devices are made when the "st" device is loaded. What should be the order of events here. The aic7xxx module, then the st module then insert card? Does it matter which order?

Thanks for your time.

Doug P