Parental controls in Linux

Hi,

Is there anything for parental control that works on Linux??

I have a friend who has a son that enjoys the internet, he had windows on his PC but in less than a week completely destroyed the install because of all the stuff he installed..

So we moved him onto a Linux system and so far its working great..

The problem now is that he is getting far to wrapped up in looking at porn and not the innocent kind..

Is there any parental control software for Linux available??

Thanks..