RE: Looking for the best way of sending a 50MB file

There is an free service called yousendit, www.yousendit.com which you can
use to send large files, it is actually very good, AFAIK there is no upper
limit, the receiver gets an email with dl info, the link is valid a day or
two.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden