Re: chmod a-x chmod Fix?

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 08:44 -0500, Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:
> Hmmm, I guess I could make them repeatedly installed Fedore Core --
> and thereby drive them to hate Linux in general.

Hmm, why isn't it that all Windows users don't hate Windows, for what it
does to them, and they have to do back in return, then?

But, I would think that a student destroying the operating system should
learn the consequences of their actions:  Fix it up, learn to do it
properly (whatever it was that they did wrong), and hopefully they'll
learn to be more careful next time.

It's just as easy for Windows users to hose their systems by doing
stupid things, a student has to learn not to do stupid things, in the
first place.

I read messages from the public lists.