Re: Fedora + Freeradius

On 1/5/06, Jonathan Carpenter <jonathan.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is probably a question for the freeradius list but I am running out of luck. I have installed freeradius in fedora 4 core, but I am having problems finding docs to configure freeradius. Does anyone know if there are docs for freeradius configuration under fedora 4? The only thing I have found is that the Oreilly's book Radius talks about setting up and configuring freeradius but I can not order it at the moment. Any help would be great.

Here's some config guides from Linux Journal - http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8151 about half way down it gets into configuration.

Also there should be some guides in the /doc directory.

It's the best I could find on short notice.

When I set up RADIUS on solaris, I ended up reading the RFCs so that I could get it to work between XP and my Sun Terminals.

           Thanks,

--
Jonathan Carpenter
Linux System Administrator