Re: Capturing boot messages

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 10:15:48AM -0800, Brian D. McGrew wrote:
> Good morning:
>
> I'm seeing some errors and stuff on boot that are flying by too quickly
> to read and they're no appearing in /var/log/message with the rest of
> the boot stuff.  How can I capture all the message on boot?
>
> TIA,
>
> -brian
>
> Brian D. McGrew { brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx || brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx }
> --
> > Those of you who think you know it all,
>   really annoy those of us who do!

ther option if you can get you hands on CD 1 of FC3 install the rpm
for system-logviewer, which I still can't understand why it has not
appeard in FC4.

It is easy to find fault, if one has that disposition.  There was once a man
who, not being able to find any other fault with his coal, complained that
there were too many prehistoric toads in it.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484