disabling AGPGART ?

Hi,

I am running FC4 and have recently updated to the latest 2.6.14 kernel. With
older 2.6.13 kernels I was able to get suspend to ram working, but only using
the nvidia display drivers and by using the nivida AGP module instead of
AGPGART, which cannot resume. However, with 2.6.14 I seem unable to to
disable the AGPGART module. If I try I get

NVRM: loading NVIDIA Linux x86 NVIDIA Kernel Module  1.0-8178  Wed Dec 14
16:22:51 PST 2005
NVRM: not using NVAGP, an AGPGART backend is loaded!
NVRM: not using NVAGP, an AGPGART backend is loaded!

I have also tried rebuilding the kernel, with AGPGART loaded as a module, as
recommended by a few website I found. No luck.

Does anyone know what changed between 2.6.14 and 2.6.13 - and more interesting
what I can do to get NVAGP working again ?

cheerss Chris