Re: Is 64 bit Fedora OK? With which CPU?

David Corrigan writes:

> > None more that you find for 32 bit, with the exception that Flash > > doesn't work.
   > Doesn't work at all, ie no tricks, hacks, patches....?
Deader than a dead thing that's been dead for a couple of weeks and sat
   out in the sun,

I have flash working on my 64-bit machine. I got the flash installer from macromedia then modified the installer to skip the architecture check and then installed the plugin for Opera (I didn't get it working in Firefox).

You must be running the 32bit version of Opera.