Re: Games

Ali Helmy writes:

Hey,

Aside from being a computer engineering student, being an open-source fanatic, being a Fedora enthusiast, and being anything else, I am a deep-down Hard-core computer gamer... I love video games, and it is impossible to continue my life normally without them... So is there some way I can find good games (not just 10-20MB crap) that I can play on my FC machine? Or do I have to keep FC for work only on my laptop, and the AWFUL WinXP for gaming on my gaming machine?

The best strategy game, IMO, is Freeciv, www.freeciv.org.

For light action/adventure game, there's supertux in Extras.