Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Hi

Not sure how it applies - as long as I thought of the word reward it
gets found quickly in the Wiki. But you CAN get sidetracked easily
or fail to find the right word.

We try and add references and highlight things as appropriate within the wiki. The rewards program is part of the Fedora marketing project so its available in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing. I will add it to other places of interest. Of course its a wiki and you can register and request anyone within the edit group to add you there and make sure changes yourself. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing. Thats yet another way to contribute easily.

And thanks a LOT for your time on this thread, Rahul. I figure it's
time someone mentioned that.

np.

--
Rahul