Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Hi

I am not advocating the taking down of these sites. I have no
financial interest and nothing to gain by doing so. Red Hat does.
Changing the domain names of unofficial sites will become or is an
issue since the marketing types have embarked upon a fedora*.org
naming scheme.
What are you advocating to resolve that?.

--
Rahul
Learn. Network. Experience open source.