Re: New NVidia graphics card problem

Thanks to you all who helped me out of this weird problem, but I should
tell you something now - it's quite embarrassing :)

I spent couple of hours to read several forums where nVidia users got
same kind of problem that me had. And someone said that "have you
checked that external power supply is attached correctly to your card?".
In that moment I stop to think: "...external power supply..." and check
that as soon as possible after work. Guess what was the answer? :D No. I
haven't attach the external power supply cord to the card :) After that,
I did install nVidia's own drivers and reboot. Heureca! nVidia logo
shows and X started and 3D screensavers runs approximately 500-700fps :)

I was laughing so loud and long time :D LOL

On that moment I feel myself so stupid that think four times to writing
here and tell my story at Battle of nVidia :)

But modprobe problem is still open. It throws an error at line, where is
defined the network interface (as I'd said before on my messages)

But thanks for all - nVidia rules! :)

So happy,
Jarkko Elfving