New NVidia graphics card problem

Hi

I've bought a new NVidia Graphics Card (PNY Verto 6600 GT). I've
downloaded the newest Linux drivers (IA32) from NVidia's website and
launched it with root privileges.

Setup program claims that everything was succesfully completed, but X
doesn't start with those settings what the setup program does and while
starting up the OS, modprobe module fails some weird 'options' lines
which I think the setup program to modify or add.

Before quite many tries later, I found a inbuilt drivers from FC4 (you
know, from system-config-display or what was it). I thought that was the
answer for the problems, but know any 3D program does not even start
(I've try with some 3D screensavers).

Please help me!

Regards,
Jarkko Elfving